Please be patient with us
We're still growing.
Promise me you'll always remember
you're braver than you believe,
and stronger than you seem
and smarter than you think.
"There's always a rainbow after every rain"-Prince Rogers Nelson "Prince"
At Stuck In The Middle, our vision is personal and really isn't that complex. We know three important things, children are our future, hurt people hurt people and it really does take a village to raise a child. By helping to promote awareness, and provide resources and support for mental health to children and their families, we are helping to build healthier minds, a kinder world and a better future for us all.
It's About Us. Not Between Us.
Our mission is to help empower, strengthen and improve the mental health of children by providing professional, educational and other resources to their families while navigating through the process of divorce, incarceration or loss of a parent.
"We may not have it all together,
but together we have it all."
- Sat, Sep 24Zoom w/BMHA NashvilleSep 24, 3:00 PM – 5:00 PMZoom w/BMHA NashvilleParental Alienation is a form of emotional abuse that is plaguing the Black community. Join us on September 24, 2022, at Pruitt Libary as we have a paneled discussion with Clinicians and people who have had lived experiences with parental alienation. RSVP w/BMHA of Nashville
- Sun, Feb 20ZOOMFeb 20, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM ESTZOOMThe Education and MisEducation in Mental Health” is a series of critical conversations with mental health professionals about various mental health challenges that impact our daily activities. Join us as we learn from licensed mental health professionals which provider is the right one for you.
- Thu, Aug 0135 Cooper Folly RdAug 01, 2019, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM35 Cooper Folly Rd, 35 Cooper Folly Rd, Atco, NJ 08004, USAWe’re setting the devices aside for the night and having some good ole fashion family fun. We hope you’ll bring your entire family to enjoy a series of games and a chance to win prizes! Pizza, snacks and beverages will be provided too!
- Sat, Jul 20Private residenceJul 20, 2019, 5:00 PM – 10:30 PMPrivate residence , Cedar Brook, Winslow Township, NJ 08009, USAEnjoy an evening creating your own 16x20 canvas of art with adult family and friends led by artist, Justin Green. $35 (all materials, refreshments, wine included) 6-8p The Backyard Mixer is a social & networking event w/entertainment, dinner & beverage $25 8:30-11:00pm Or, Join us for both!- $50
- Sat, Dec 15South County Regional Branch Library